Monday, September 3, 2012

The Countdown, as suggested by Mike Rock

Well, phooey....I wrote a pretty lengthy "countdown" entry but, alas! once again I wrote something in the wrong place and it just disappeared!  I think my e mail, blog entries, internet pages, etc...all go to same place as lost socks!

So to make this short....I will be arriving in Oaxaca 3 days from now, about this time
of night.  I have a friend who is picking me up...and taking me to my b&b.  This is a
huge item off my reasons to be stressed list!

Oaxaca is on Chicago time....central standard....
I will write more later.....just spent half hour on the phone with Kristin, my granddaughter, who gave me another, much needed, half hour tutorial on how to blog.

1 comment:

  1. Oh nana.... (:

    I would b singing Bruno Mars "Just the Way You Are" for u if I was with u right now.....

    ReplyDelete